Are sincere thanks enough?


It has actually taken me a few days to process Friday evenings open house event.  I was completely blown away by the number of guests that we had in our space.  Very unexpected!

Here are a few photos that I was able to capture from that evening:


Below is our collaborative painting piece.  Each guest was invited to add to the white canvas using acrylic paints.




I would like to extend my sincere thanks to all of the educators who came to visit our classroom in the stormy weather!


Thank you also to my family for coming to read the pedagogical documentation that we had displayed.  They now have a better understanding of inquiry, and overall appreciation for early years learning.


Lastly, I know that the students would have appreciated your attentiveness and respect for their learning environment!


More to come about the students reactions to the documentation from the open house visit, their questions about the visitors, and the collaborative painting piece...



Share your thoughts :

@joannebabalis