Learning Proposal Planning Template

Happy New Year! 

Wishing you and your loved ones 

health and happiness in 2024.


I know many of us who teach childcare, kindergarten and primary grades continue to create learning proposals for their students.  These have often been called learning invitations, provocations, etc., but they have a very similar meaning.  Our shared goal is to design a space by offering materials to explore and hopefully ignite an inquiry project! 


I thought I'd include the planning template that I created for myself.

To download it click here.




I will be using my template on google drive, so that I can type in each of the sections. This will allow me more space if needed, depending on the learning experience and my notes/descriptions. 


The idea is that this would begin as a spark from a child's interest, but could then lead to a more detailed inquiry plan.  Documentation would, of course, also support the process for learning.



Please let me know if you use this or found it helpful!


Share your thoughts :

  1. SSN DOB DL FULLZ
    SIN DOB FULLZ
    NIN DOB DL FULLZ
    HIGH CREDIT SCORES FULLZ
    CC WITH CVV'S
    CLONING CARD DUMPS TRACKL 101 & 02
    BUSINESS EIN FULLZ
    YOUN AGE FULLZ 2002 ABOVE
    DL/ID FRONT BACK WITH SELFIE & SSN
    KYC UBEREATS DOORDASH FILLING FULLZ
    SBA PUA UI TAX RETURN FULLZ
    BULK FULLZ|SPECIFIC INFO
    SCAM PAGES|SCRIPTING
    SMTP|RDP|C-PANEL|SHELLS
    WEB-MAILER|SMS SENDER

    & maney other fresh stuff available
    Fresh Fullz in huge quantity available
    Verified & Testing Tools

    Contact:
    ICQ > 752822040 | @killhacks
    Telegram > @killhacks | @leadsupplier
    Email > bigbull0334 @ onionmail . org
    SKYPE > @peeterhacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for the positive change your blog has brought into my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are really a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts daily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a tremendous post Keep up the great work. Sharing is nice keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna say thank you for providing this great information. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice blog post, I like this site Keep on sharing! Goodjob bud, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Continue the good work! It is exciting to read article. Keep it up Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing such an interesting article, It Is really worthy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you searching for calibration gas suppliers in India? Axcel Gases is your answer. We offer top-quality calibration gases for accurate measurements. Contact us now for all your calibration gas requirements.

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis