On Display: Sisters

What better way to ring in the New Year than with one of our very own students and her sister on our Friday "On Display" feature?

A.A. and her sister A.A. are both students in the Y.R.D.S.B. as well as actresses outside of school.  One day they approached me during aftercare and asked if I could put them on the blog.  A.A. has been on our blog before, and when she showed her sister, she too showed an interest to be featured. 




Thank you to A.A. and her sister! I really enjoyed interviewing them both and later creating the iMovie with A.A. in class.

If you are interested in learning more about their work, please visit the following sites:




Share your thoughts :

  1. Hello to Allison and Ava
    I just wanted to take the time to let you know that I enjoyed watching the video of your interviews with Ms Babalis. I especially noticed how you Allison made connections to your role as an actor and what you are learning as a student. This is a question for both sisters, "What got you interested in acting in the beginning?" I am also wondering if you have studied acting classes?
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis