Just married!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014


Dearest Blog followers,

Thank you for all of your interest in the upcoming Winter Workshops!  All three sessions are a go, and receipts/confirmations will be emailed by the end of this week with further details.

I wanted to share with you where I have been focusing all of my energy these days, and why I have not had the chance to post in the last month...

On Saturday, December 6th, 2014, St. Nicholas Day, I got married to Arsenios Stefan Vergis at St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Toronto.


Until I have a chance to write a more detailed entry about this special and magical day, I will leave you with the photography slideshow by Lifeimages and the same day edit video by Pulp Productions. #shareinourstory






Once upon a time there were two people

who didn't know each other at all, but whose lives  

were going to become blissfully entwined.

                                                                    -Peter Pauper Press, Inc



8 comments:

  1. Ms. Babalis, or should I say now Mrs. Vergis, congratulations on your wedding. The videos were beautiful. Made me tear up. You look absolutely breathtaking! What a beautiful bride. May God Bless you and your hubby with a lifetime of happiness and health. May your bond grow deeper with each passing day. Mark always asks about you and wonders how you are and if he will ever see you again. I will need to show Mark your wedding video. Merry Christmas! Love, Flavia Farag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day looks spectacular! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Thanks for sharing, please keep it up.

    Also checkout our new year 2017 wishes new collections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog thoroughly; it’s quite informative and well written post. You covered the topic very well. Thanks for sharing.
    Also checkout Pakistani chat rooms

    ReplyDelete

  5. Nice post.Great blog.Thanks for sharing. It was very interesting and meaningful.
    Also checkout Surgical instruments Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.
    Also checkout Surgical Instrument

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your whole blog. Your work is really good and inseparable .Thanks for sharing.
    Also checkout Security services Melbourne

    ReplyDelete