Feeling like your "to do lists" are growing by the minute?
Need some time to relax, unwind, and socialize?
Then come out to our next #CTInquiry session!
#CTInquiry stands for "Connected through inquiry: A curious community of learners." It is a network that meets each school year either in person or online via Twitterchat to support and inspire everyone's unique inquiry journey. For more information visit the #CTInquiry page on the blog.
To launch our new year of learning,
I am hosting a special holiday party:
"Colour, collaborate, and spread good cheer!"
Curious about inquiry?
Love to colour in a calm and creative environment?
Come "mix and mingle" with us!
* See below for all the details!
Thursday, December 10th, 2015
Art Studio Room
300 Pleasant Ridge Ave., Thornhill, ON L4J 9B3
North Thornhill Community Centre
Rutherford and Dufferin
R.S.V.P. by emailing email@example.com, as
spaces are limited to 55 participants.
Please note that normally this network is a drop-in format that welcomes anyone interested in participating, however, the permit for this space only allows for 55 people to fit comfortably in the room. Our January and February sessions will be online via Twitter, and we will resume in person during the month of March at St. Cecilia.
For those of you who follow #CTInquiry via Instagram or Twitter from afar, feel free to join us by colouring and posting your colourful creations or inquiry work online!
- Enter a free giveaway on my Instagram page @joannebabalis for your chance to win
- Giveaway includes: Winter Magic adult colouring book, skinny markers, erasable coloured pencils, and triangular crayons donated by Crayola Canada
- Follow instructions in post to qualify
- Winner announced next Thursday, December 10th, 2015
- RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to attend
- Bring something yummy to contribute to our potluck or any festive decor that might inspire us
- Select a read-aloud that you currently love reading in your classroom or to your own children
- Choose an adult colouring book or print a colouring page from the internet as well as your favourite colours
- Share some documentation from your current school year (a photograph of your classroom environment, provocation, inquiry project, work sample, transcribed student dialogue, etc.)
This session is meant to be an opportunity for us to get to know each other, and hopefully begin to build a network of learners that will inspire one another throughout the school year!
Thank you for your interest in participating in #CTInquiry!
I am sincerely looking forward to meeting you in person or online and continuing to connect with you on the topic of inquiry!
The most valuable resources
that all teachers have, is each other.
Without collaboration, our growth
is limited to our own perspectives.