Then and Now: Math Learning Area




Share your thoughts :

  1. I just found your blog and I'm soooo excited to follow you! I LOVED looking through the pics and seeing your "reformation". I have been a primary teacher for MANY years and have recently "found" Reggio Emilia and am looking for inspiration. It looks like I have come to the right place! Do you have a list of favorite Reggio sites or other blogs that you enjoy??

    Thanks for taking the time to share!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I'm glad that you found our blog too! After my first encounter with the Reggio Emilia Approach to Early Childhood Education, I was forever changed!

    I will try to make a post soon with some of my top Reggio sites and or resources. So far I haven't found any other blogs to follow on the Blogger program, however I have found some that I just visit from time to time. I can post those as well. If you have any suggestions of blogs to follow that we may find useful as primary teachers could you also suggest them?

    Thank you for your comment! I'm glad that you've found our work to be inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne! I am pretty new to the blog circuit, and recently found yours (you can find me at www.earlychildhoodinmongolia.blogspot.com if you are interested). I really like the changes you are making in your room, in your program and how you are interacting with the children. It is awesome! Of your before and after shots, this maths area is my favourite one! You have created such a beautiful space for the children to explore, engage and discover! I am in Mongolia, and doing some teacher training at the moment. I actually mentioned your blog and your classroom transformation in the last seminar I presented, as we were talking about the environment as the third teacher, and creating invitations for learning. I look forward to following you and your journey- thanks for sharing it with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting our blog and also for referencing it!

    I'm looking forward to seeing yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne! I really love your classroom transformation. Hopefully, we could also transform ours. I'm looking forward for more.

    Esa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Random question: are the round wooden circles in the table lazy Susan's or just round platforms? Where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Esa!

    I would love to learn how your transformation goes!

    Alissa-Yes they are lazy susans from Ikea.

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis