Come and Visit our new "We Can See" Project Sharing Space!







Follow us and this project by Blogger or email.


If you want to share and post online, please email me and I can provide you with the login and password.  It would be wonderful if each school that is participating could label their posts with their school names and location.  This way we could keep the blog organized under the "Participating Schools and Post Categories" section.


And last, but certainly not least, I have begun a "Blog Links" section with some of the participating schools.  If your link is not on here and you are participating, could you please let me know?


We would love to have more of you participate with your schools or comments, even if it is through visiting our shared blog and commenting on our posts.

Thank you for embarking on this exciting journey with us!

Share your thoughts :

  1. I am not able to email you but could you please email me jennifer.bos@st-clair.net
    We would love for our class to become involved in this
    Thanks
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Bos,

    I have sent you an email to join!!

    We are excited to have you!

    ~Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure what happened, but I did not received the email.
    Could you please resend it to this alternate email address jenntombos@yahoo.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I've sent another email with the login information to this account.

    Can you let me know if it worked?

    Thanks,

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis