Thankful




Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it!  I would like to extend my sincere thanks to my family, friends, students/parents, colleagues, and blog visitors.  You have all added to my life in your own special way, and I thank you from my heart!


A.A. and her mom took our pet rabbit on its first
weekend excursion!

I wonder what her Thanksgiving was like.
Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow...



Thanksgiving with my Family.

Every year we have a large Greek family gathering at my parents' home filled with lots of food and laughter!  My favourite part of this holiday is being with everyone, and most especially my cousins' young children.  This year I showed them some work by Kandinsky that has inspired our Kindergarten class and they quickly wanted to give it their own creative flair!

Alexandra-SK (5.8 years)
Nicholas-Grade 2 (6.10 years)
Zoe-Toddler (19 months)

We missed Stephanos-JK (4.5 years)
 who wasn't feeling well.



Share your thoughts :

@joannebabalis