Hello Summer!

I have taken about a month off blogging (minus all of the inspiring "On Display" features posted) to fully immerse myself in a new leadership experience.  This summer I was hired by my board to be a Regional Teacher Leader for our Building Blocks for Kindergarten Program (BBFK).  This program helps our youngest learners (Pre JK) prepare for September.  On Friday, a dear colleague of mine, Joanne Trim, will be sharing more about the BBFK program.  

I have been spending lots of time in my backyard
with my beloved pet Ruby- though not usually
dressed this fancy! What have all of you been
up to this summer?  Any new learning?

For those of you who read our weekly posts through email, you will notice that I am beginning to make some changes to the blog.  I have started to add new pages including a more in-depth "About Me" section.  Though most pages are "under construction," I am excited that they will be up and ready for your perusal soon!

Until then, enjoy the summer wherever you might be and whatever you might be doing!

Sincerely,

Joanne

P.S. Stay tuned for an exciting new inquiry opportunity! 

Share your thoughts :

@joannebabalis