Playing dress up...




According to Kate Spade (one of my favourite designers), "dress up begins at age five and never truly ends!"  I completely agree with this and often express my creative side through my personal style.




Today I had a blogging date with one of my MOST fashion-forward friends, PJL of ThirteenthLook, at the Indigo on Bay and Bloor street in Toronto.  Her and I met as new teachers, and I was always struck by her amazing outfits, artistic abilities, and overall calmness.  Eight years later and PJL is currently a Vice Principal while I am studying as a PhD student.

I believe it is so important to surround yourself with positive, like-minded, inspiring individuals.  Check out her fashion blog and be sure to follow her on instagram!    

Here is a peek into our fun blog brainstorming session:














Think 

Travel

Celebrate

Charm

Decorate

Dress

Live  

Colourfully.


                                                 -Kate Spade 


Share your thoughts :

@joannebabalis