Instagram: A daily source for ideas



Instagram is my most used and loved social media platform!  In an instance I am able to share ideas to inspire others, or browse popular hashtags such as #kindergarten, #teachersfollowteachers, #teachersofinstagram, etc. and leave with new strategies to try in my own context.

My Instagram page is a reflection of my entire world, and I make it a point to post something interesting on a daily basis.  It includes teaching, learning, presenting, travelling, wedding planning, fashion, my favourites (books, products, art, experiences, etc.) and whatever else ignites my creativity and passion for life!

If you don't have Instagram, trust me when I tell you that you won't regret signing up!  As a visual person and learner, it has been so motivating!  You can follow me here to read the captions and credits for all of my posts.

Here are some of my Instagram pictures from the past month:



























Creativity 

never

goes out

of STYLE!
                                                        -Anonymous 



Share your thoughts :

  1. Congratulations!
    I was wondering why I had not heard from you. I sent two emails about a presentation opportunity in August. I would love to hear from you if you are interested. We have an initial planning meeting today, but I really would like to speak to you about this, so I will put any type of decisions off. I have left my work contact details on your work email, but will leave my personal email here in case you did not receive those: pinkfrogdumbdog1@yahoo.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis