Feeling nostalgic…



In May 2013, ETFO (The Elementary Teacher's Federation of Ontario) invited us to participate in an Early Learning filming opportunity for their upcoming resources.  When I found out that I would be moving to a new school and leaving my teaching partner, I had asked if they could send me some of the professional photographs from our session to keep as a memory of our time together.


Thank you to Jane Bennett and the ETFO team for visiting Bond Lake Public School, as well as to my principal (at the time), Kim Smith, vice principal, Jennifer Walsh, and designated early childhood educator teaching partner, Julie Ham.


Some of this work can be accessed on a new website that was created for Teachers and Early Childhood Educators entitled, "Professional Learning in the Early Years" and can be found at www.etfopley.ca.












Nostalgia:

a sentimental yearning

for the happiness of a

former place or time.

                                                        -Anonymous 


Share your thoughts :

@joannebabalis