Designing professional learning opportunities that inspire creativity!




On Saturday, October 18th, 2014, I was invited to present at the 9th Annual Conference for the Durham Region Child Care Forum.



I love to design professional learning opportunities that inspire creativity in adult learners.  It is especially a wonderful challenge for me to transform an ordinary looking classroom or board room into a space of possibilities! 


Are you interested in having me bring a similar learning opportunity to your child care setting, school board, conference, or university?  I would love to learn alongside you.  You can contact me here for more information. 



Tell me and I forget.

Teach me and I remember.

Involve me and I learn.

                                                        -Benjamin Franklin


Share your thoughts :

@joannebabalis