On Display: Questions, Questions


Questions, Questions by Marcus Pfister is a new children's book that I bought last week during The Quest Conference.  I wanted to include it on the blog, to encourage parents and educators to add it to their personal libraries. 

The book is comprised of many open-ended questions and can model for our youngest learners how to wonder about the world around them.  

Here are a couple of examples:

  • “Do apple seeds dream happily of growing up to be a tree?”

    "How do seeds know how to grow, to reach up from the earth below?" 


    You will also appreciate the beautiful acrylic sponge paintings that compliment each question.

    If you are looking to begin an inquiry, consider this new resource! 

Share your thoughts :

  1. Wow, what a fantastic resource for anyone teaching with an emergent curriculum focus!
    That first question just made my jaw drop... yes, I want this one for my students, especially as they observe their surrounding changing rapidly over the late fall/ early winter season.
    Thank you for the reference, I shall be looking for this one for sure!

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this really brings part of that magical thinking for kiddos, this matches up perfectly with the Reggio approach!

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis