A note to our lovely blog visitors!




I wanted to extend my sincerest thanks to everyone who continues to visit our blog.  Over the summer months I promise to post more about our inquiry-based learning, planning, and my M.Ed. research.

For those who have sent me emails and left thoughtful questions within blog posts, I am in the process of responding to all of you!

Thank you for your patience,

Joanne Marie Babalis

Share your thoughts :

  1. Dear Joanne,
    Thank you so much for sharing all your knowledge, insight and learning into the world of Kindergarten. It has been a year of extreme professional growth for me. Your blog and instagram pictures have given me a window to your experiences and have played a major role in that growth. You have no idea the impact you have had on so many children. My wish for you is this: to have a restful and relaxing summer and to continue to see the beauty in everything you do.

    Maureen Cicinelli

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis