Family Involvement at its Finest!

Here is a video created by Z.A. and her mom:


Z.A. could not wait to have this video clip added to our blog!  I still have a number of other video clips to create and post from photographs students have sent in.  
Please stay tuned over the summer! 

Thank you to Z.A. and her mom for video taping and editing this wonderful clip about Spring!  I loved seeing your garden and where you like to play!

Compliments, comments, questions, and connections would be greatly appreciated...

Share your thoughts :

  1. What is not to love?! Absolutely brilliant - I love to see and hear what children love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the other commenter as well! This is also making me think about a conversation that I had the other day on parent engagement. What a great way to engage parents and get them involved in the learning! I'm so glad that you decided to share this video here.

    Aviva
    www.weinspirefutures.com

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis