Reggio Inspired Summer Intensive Course


Wow!  Yet another incredible Reggio-inspired summer learning session for educators...  

Unfortunately, I have already committed to my own exciting summer opportunities, and will be unable to attend...  If any of you participate in summer learning, might you consider contacting me so that I may feature your learning on my Friday "On Display" features?  This way I can learn from your experience, as can our other blog visitors.  If you are hosting professional learning this summer, you may also want to consider sending me a few photos and key learning moments to share from your event. 

Truly wish that I could be at two places at once!



Share your thoughts :

  1. I will happily share my learning, as I'm sure will my friend Julie (we are PD buddies since we never managed to teach in the same school at the same time, alas). I am so excited about this course!

    ReplyDelete

@joannebabalis